Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pics

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks doing Halloween things. I didn't get any pictures of trick or treating, but at least I do have some in their costumes.
This is Dan and I going to his co-workers Halloween party. Doesn't he make a good Phantom!
Savannah & I are making cookies:)
Here we are at a pumpkin patch picking out pumpkins. Actually, we only got Savannah's pumpkin there, they were too much to get every one's there:)
Here's Jack balancing on the pumpkins there.
Here is Ariel and my best attempt at Flounder.
Here are all three, Ariel, Flounder and the handsome Prince Eric
Our van during the ward trunk or treat.
Here is Eric with a sleepy Flounder.
And yes, Flounder is still asleep:)

7 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

So, so cute. My Emma was Ariel as well. But you outdid yourself with the family theme. Nice. Looks like you had lots of fun. Jack is such a cute flounder. How did you keep the red hair on Savannah? Emma would have nothing to do with it. I'm impressed.

Mari said...

Such cute costumes! I love that red wig on Savannah.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see you!!! The kids are adorable and I really liked the phantom get up...

Lanenga Family said...

So cute! I bet Savannah loved having her hair colored! Nice job on the Flounder, Brit--looks good. The Phantom costumes were good, too!

erin said...

cute as cute can be! love the phantom and the little mermaid themes! i love halloween themes!!!

as for pumpkins - luckily elizabeth isn't too attached yet, we got her a small one, but there was really not a lot of time to even carve one this year, so we didn't.

Amy & Travis Parker said...

What cute pics and your kids are so gorgeous. Its really fun finding these blogs from the family! You look like you guys are doing great!
Love Travis & Amy Parker, and kids

Big Mama said...

You guys all look so good!! Congrats on your beautiful family. Danny, man, you look so much like your dad. BTW, Jason is working with him now, just for 6 months though. Glad to see all is well with the Jagoda family! Take care!!