Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Birthday pics and more

Here are just a few pictures from my birthday and a few extra. I'm just trying to keep up with my camera:)



Here is Savannah helping me blow out my candle in my amazing "B" pancake.

We went miniature golfing for my birthday and Savannah did beat me on a few holes. How embarrassing:)


It did not come with out it's incidents. Savannah kept trying to chase her ball and the fence got in the way:)

Dan carried Jack the whole way in the carrier and still did better then anyone. Maybe it really helped him!


Here's Savannah helping me blow out my candles on this awesome cake that Dan made. It was wonderful. I also realized that even though it's your birthday your kids still open all of the presents and blow out your candles:) Go figure!



Here is Savannah riding a pony at Chik fila. They had free pony rides and pumpkins for the kids. It was a lot of fun.

I know this is a random picture, but these are pants that we bought for Jack, 6-9 months, and they look like bermuda shorts for Savannah. That is our skinny girl and "healthy" boy:)

8 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

Looks like fun on your birthday! How are your ipod speakers?! I love the picture of Savannah on the pony and in the shorts! Cute!

Unknown said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Brit! I just found your blog... We are soo excited to see you next month!! Your kids are beautiful... Love ya!

Than and Erica said...

Word on the street is you're coming to Utah. We'd love to see you and the kids. Fit us in if you have time.

Nicole said...

I just found your blog... I'm so glad you had a good birthday! And you didn't want to tell anyone when it was... for shame :)

emily said...

Hey Brittany and Dan! Brittany, you don't know me, but Nub and I were great friends back in the Y days! (I linked to your blog through Sarah's.)
Hey Dan! How's everything? Your kids are sure cute! It's nice to have a glimpse into the Jagoda household. I watched the Ballerina video and just hearing your voice brought back a flood of memories! Good times, good times.... If you are interested, check us out at www.thecrazysixofus.blogspot.com. You have to leave a comment, though, so I know that you were there!:) Have a good one and it's nice to be in touch again. Oh, and Happy Birthday Brittany!

Sarah Anne said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! Isn't it funny how the kids just kind of take over? Wouldn't want it any other way though. Hope this next year is great for you Brittany. Your kids are adorable.

Sarah H said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a fun day!

joshandemily said...

Your family is beautiful! We miss you guys! I can't believe how big Savannah is, she's adorable. Happy late birthday, Brittany!