Sunday, August 8, 2010

We're still here

I've decided I'm not a very good blogger in general, but especially during the summer. We've been everywhere this summer and have a ton of fun pictures, but they are all on our laptop that just crashed, and so hopefully we have them backed up and I can get them on here soon. Other then all our travels this summer we've been sitting by the pool everyday enjoying a Florida summer. Savannah starts school in a couple of weeks and so we need to get ready for that and make sure she doesn't jump out of her shoes with excitement!

I also noticed that I never posted that we are expecting again! It's a girl and she will come around Thanksgiving this year. The kids are thrilled and have been calling her Mei Mei which in Chinese means little sister. I am happy to see what everyone has been up to and hope to get some pics up soon:)

6 comments:

Meggin said...

Congrats on #3!! That's way exciting! Glad to hear you are still alive and well!

Sarah Anne said...

Congratulations on #3. That's wonderful news. I'm due at the same time! Any names yet? Hope you continue enjoying your summer!

The Hedquists said...

Congratulations on little Mei! It's fun to see your family growing :)

Lanenga Family said...

Haha! I was wondering if you guys had dropped of the face of the earth... :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! You guys sound like you're having a lot of fun :)

Marianne and Matt said...

puLooks like a fun summer. I have to say I don't miss FLorida summers, but I think I will really miss it once winter rolls around here!

Hey, I can't find your email address and I was hoping to get a recipe from you. We are having a family party sunday to celebrate Matthew's graduation. We came to your house once after stake conference for a ward get together and you had some kind of chocolate brownie cake....can't really remember but I know it was really good and you said it was like a family tradition for you guys. Do you even know what I am talking about? Email me if you get this in time!! Thanks, miss you guys! lorzfamily@gmail.com