Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swimming around

This summer we have enjoyed, I should say LOVED, our pool. It was so nice to go when it was so warm here, or course that made our pool warm too, but who's going to complain about that:) Here are some pictures of us at our pool during the month of September. Jack now wears floaties and just jumps right in and starts kicking. He can get where he wants to go now and loves being more free. Savannah is an awesome swimmer and can do everything by herself now. Her favorite thing as of late is to dive down for the dive sticks, and she's really good at it!


I have a video I'm going to upload later when I get on our desktop, but for now this is it. It is a cute video though so check back later.

4 comments:

Meggin said...

I LOVE that picture of Jack with the scrunched up nose! What a cutie!

erin said...

fun times! i wish we had access to a pool -- ellie is terrified of the deeper water, but brennan has NO fear. it would be nice to expose them to the pool a bit more to get a balance of the 2 ...

oh well - love the pictures! enjoy!

Lisette said...

You're kids are super cute! Can't believe how big they are getting! So jealous of the pool...it snowed and hailed today in UTAH! UGH!

camillavt said...

Your little family is so adorable! (To Dan's wife)...I'm Camilla~ Dan's good friend from college. I noticed your blog on Sarah Rader's page. Give Dan my best!