Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Pics!

We had a wonderful Christmas at my parents house. Here are some pictures of that with all of my family. Actually, Dan and I didn't take too many pictures and so these are also pictures that my family too as well, thanks guys:)


These first few are of Savannah and her cousins.



These ones are of Jack and family.


And here is most of the gang.

Sorry it's taken us so long to post, but we have been extremely busy. More to come soon with pictures of our house!

2 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

Jack is such a cute little (I mean BIG!) boy! :) So cute! We are super excited for you guys to move into your new home this weekend--I hear it's pretty nice!

Blake and Erica said...

It looks like you had a awesome Christmas being with all your family! Looking forward to see pictures of the new house!!