Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our Trip to Michigan

We just got back a few days ago on our last big trip before the baby comes. Since Dan doesn't have school and isn't working yet we decided to take advantage of the time and go to Michigan to see my brother and sister-in-law and their daughter. It was quite a drive, but we had a wonderful time while we were there. Bob and Emily are such great hosts and we loved getting to spend some one on one time with them. Savannah loved playing with Ellie and always talks about what they did together. We got there at about 1:30 Friday morning and then later that day, in the afternoon, we traveled up north to my grandparents cottage on Lake Huron. We spent a few days there enjoying each other and the quiet, peacefulness of the lake. We then went back to Lansing and spent the next couple of days playing, going to parks, spending great times together. Here are some of the pictures, actually there are a lot, but I always say that pictures tell it the best.

This is Savannah feeding Ellie, she just loved to help out anyway she could:)


Savannah and I on a walk on the beach.




Dan and Bob hitting golf balls into the lake.


Savannah and Ellie in the "Mickey Room".


The whole gang.



Everyone at the splash park in Lansing.

Bath time.



Savannah with Dr. Bob:)

Dan & Ellie, let's just say that she definitely liked Dan more then me, but I think he's pretty cute too so who can blame her;)

5 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

I can't believe you are going to have a new baby boy so soon! You're probably ready for him to be outta there! :) It was good talking to you today, good luck with housing decisions!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

What a cute post! I was waiting for you to post, so that I can steal some pictures. Hope you don't mind. We seriously had such a great time with you guys. Thanks so much for taking the time to come and see us. We sure love you guys!!!

Jean Smith said...

HEY...you came to michigan? where were you at...i can't remember where you said your family lived. when is that baby due?!?!?

Sarah H said...

Hey Brittany,
Thanks for posting on my blog! I hadn't seen your blog yet, so it was fun to see what you guys are up to.
So we're both expecting a baby in June! How fun! I'll look forward to being in touch.
Sarah H.

Emily said...

I'm glad you commented on our blog so I could get your link. It was fun seeing all your pictures. There has been a long blogging pause...has the baby come?